I know I am not the only one who thinks it’s unfair that the weekend is only two days and the week is five. I think it should be much more balanced.
To be fair though, I DO get a lot more done during the week because my boys are all at school. And next fall, my little girl will be too. (Deep breath… I can let her go to school without bawling. I can… maybe?)
I have a busy day ahead of me.
- Edits on Clandestine, book 2 in the Garden Falls series. I’m so looking forward to sharing Claire’s story with you all! I think you’re going to like it. Plus, Sean and Talia are there so you get to see more of them. And y’all know how much I love Sean.
- Getting Persistent up on Createspace so that I can get that title out in paperback soon! So excited about this!
- Helping the hubby with his business. Ya know, I should really just accept that it’s our business. I’m doing all the paperwork and computer related bits.
- Working out… Beachbody Power Hour!
- Housework/household management. Gah… does the freaking laundry EVER end? And why do these people eat SO much food? Why? I have to buy even more groceries…
What are you readers up to this bright and sunny Monday? I’m planning to sit outside and soak up some sun (maybe while editing, if I can see my computer screen!).