Today is a day for reflection. Each December 31st, like many others, I reflect upon the year’s events. I think about the disappointments, the low points, and rejoice over my accomplishments.
This year saw many changes in my life. Many good things….
- My associate’s degree is finished.
- We finally sold our previous house after almost 3 years!!!
- I published my first book. In eBook in September and now in print.
- I embarked on a new career in publishing.
- Through this new career, I’ve met several like-minded women who I am now proud to call my friend.
2014 also saw a few low points for us. We had a lot of illness–several family members spent significant time in the hospital.
Today’s news is that Sean’s Sweetheart is available in print! And that is a dream come true for many writers. It definitely goes in the accomplishments category.
I’m looking forward to 2015. I have big goals. Not New Year’s resolutions, but true goals that would be my upcoming goals regardless of the date.
Did 2014 treat you right? I’d love to hear your thoughts!